I asked Noah what color he made his rug. He couldn't remember. This is odd, Noah usually remembers details well. After some digging, I found out that this is because, instead of drawing a white cat on a rug, Noah composed a song called "White Cat on the Rug". Hmmm... he then proceeded to perform it for me. I have to warn you... it isn't original, nor is it even interesting.. but, considering Noah is usually shy and NEVER performs on command, it's pretty darn funny. Watch the entire thing, believe it or not, there IS an ending!
White Cat on the Rug
**edited to add.. sorry about the orientation of the video.. I can't figure out how to rotate it. Just tilt your head.. you could use the neck stretch anyway... ;-)
Knee dancing! I love it! Love the guitar windmill move at the end! CLASSIC!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have an Elvis in the making. And hey, listen to you....that's no Jersey accent :-).
ReplyDeleteFYI, if you ever post on www.onetruemedia.net, it let's you rotate your videos :-)