Monday, August 17, 2009

Birthday Projects

I've been busy working on things for Zoe's birthday party. I initially wanted a girly theme, but since most of the guests will be boys, I decided on a gender-neutral Circus theme. I used CS3 to make the invitation:



I attached the invitations to boxes of animal crackers for delivery:

This is going to be the centerpiece. I needed something sturdy enough to hold the big swirlie lollipop, so I took a square glass vase I have and made a red cardstock sleeve to slip over it. I then cut stripes for the cardstock to give it a popcorn box look and used my Cricut to cut the "pow" shape and letters for "popcorn"




I wrapped boxes in colorful wrapping paper for the cotton candy and then used the Cricut again for the cute little sign.



These popcorn bags are what I used for the gift bags. They include small swirlie lollipops, tattoos, foam clown noses, play doh and blowouts.


The candy came from the Christmas Cheer cartridge.


































No comments:

Post a Comment