Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Priorities, Priorities

Tonight Noah and I were watching House Hunters on HGTV ( because I am a total nerd and mostly keep the television on HGTV and The Weather Channel). He said, "Mommy, I wish I had the master bedroom."

Shocked by this proclamation and the realization that he even knew what a master bedroom was, I responded, " Well, when you grow up and can buy your own house, YOU can have the master bedroom."

"Like when I grow up and get married?"

"Yes, like when you grow up and get married."

"Except, I don't think I'll get married."

"Well, that's okay if you don't want to, but why do you say that?"

"Because, I don't want a girlfriend, I want a build your own light sabre. I think I would like that best."

1 comment:

  1. #1 - I love House Hunters. I'm an HGTV addict/nerd, too!

    #2 - That kid of yours is something else. I can't wait to see if Zoe is as funny as Noah is!

    ReplyDelete