Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sick Day

Noah woke up sick this morning. He threw up for a few hours and even though he claimed to feel better, I made him take the whole day easy on the couch. I have just discovered what happens when Noah is left to his own devices couch-ridden and armed with only a remote.

I pulled up our DVR list to erase Army Wives since I watched it live tonight and discovered such newly-recorded gems as: Star Wars- The Clone Wars, Wow Wow Wubzy, two episodes of Spongebob Squarepants and-now this is TOTALLY my fault- House Hunters.

I didn't even know he knew how to record shows. I should never underestimate Noah. One day I'll learn.

2 comments:

  1. Feel better Noah! I remember the day when it would take 4 people to figure out how to record anything and even then it was a 50/50 chance you actually recorded it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh crap. How old is he? I need to hide the remotes.

    ReplyDelete