Friday, August 7, 2009

Convention Projects

I am finally finishing up the projects from CKC convention last weekend. I have one layout that I need to print out pictures for ( my printer is out of ink!!) but the rest are done.

The first class was Set for a Year- Creative Cardmaking. We made six cards and a gift box in class and had the instructions and materials to complete six more outside of class. ( as always, click on individual pictures to enlarge)





The next class was 1 Stamp, 10 Techniques. We made a card and two layouts, but as I mentioned above, I need to print pictures and finish up the second layout.



The last class was Canon Summer Fun. It was sponsored by Canon because they were promoting their photo printer. Most of the embellishments on this page are printed on paper and cut out using the Canon website, Canon Creative Park which has cute scrapbook kits you can print out for free. I love free.





2 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! I love that together one that you and Cassie did. I may have to figure out how to lift that (minus the stamp).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed that you got all of your projects done - I haven't touched way too many of mine! That first class my friend took - the instructor never even showed up! It was ridiculous - CKC never refunded their money - they got the kits and then the manufacturer sent her some crap in the mail.

    ReplyDelete