Monday, August 17, 2009

But It's Only One O'clock......

This is my life in pictures.

Here is how today has gone so far:

Noah was in the bathroom doing his business when he yelled at me that Zoe had taken the little insert out of her potty and thrown it in the big toilet WHILE he was peeing, then got it out with pee in it and dumped it all over the floor.( I figured I would spare you and not take a photo of this) I cleaned the little potty, the toilet and mopped the bathroom floor up. As I was walking from the bathroom into the laundry room to put the washcloth I used and the bathroom rug in the washer I encountered this in the kitchen:



I had previously folded laundry and left it in the basket and Zoe had gone through the basket and picked out my underwear and put them on! There was a nice mess in the living room from the laundry basket too. I finished putting the rug and a load of towels in the washer and went into the living room to re-fold the clothes and put them back in the laundry basket. I did wonder what that was on her face, but she's a messy kid so I brushed it aside.






Meanwhile, Noah yelled at me from his room that Zoe was up on his bed and wouldn't get down. Noah has a loft bed and I am afraid Zoe will fall off it, so I went in his room to get her down. As I picked her up, I felt something like rocks in her diaper. I had no clue what it was, so I decided to inspect and found this:

That is leftover Easter candy that I had put up in a drawer in my room. This meant Zoe had been in my room and I suspected she had eaten some of the candy explaining what was on her mouth earlier ( chocolate). I guess she decided to stash a few pieces in case I took it away from her.


So.. I decided I need to go inspect my room and found this:



Notice the partial wrapper off to the side. That would be because my little billy goat was eating them with the wrappers ON them..... I also found this in my bed:








I had to change my sheets on my bed because there were drooly chocolate stains all over them. As I was heading to the laundry room again, I found this lying in the hallway:
That would be a catalog that she had torn and EATEN the edge off of. I picked it up and went to put it back in the magazine rack and now we'd gone full circle because I found Zoe in the laundry again



And when the last picture was taken, it was only one o'clock.


**NOTE: It took me awhile to post this because I was playing referee between Zoe and Noah. As I was completing the upload of pictures, I realized it had been really quiet and got nervous. I went to find Zoe to see what she was into this time. I couldn't find her anywhere in the house. I started getting nervous and then I walked into her room ( the one place she doesn't go because she is ALLOWED in there!) to find this:

She climbed in her crib by herself and went to sleep. I guess she had a busy morning and needed to recharge her batteries to wreak havoc this afternoon. (and note the tiny bit of hot pink you can see around her left leg... that's my underwear again)


















2 comments:

  1. By the time I got to the catalog I was rolling with laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! Sounds just like Rylyn!

    ReplyDelete