Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Never Judge a Book by its Cover

Doesn't it look like I have the cutest, sweetest kids??

awwww...
Let's take a closer look, shall we?: (click on the picture to see the detail)


This is following our trip to the post office. I have been putting this trip off for a week and simply had to get it done. I decided today was the day and put on my battlegear and left the house with these two maniacs. While assembling and filling out information on flat-rate boxes, Zoe began pushing Noah.

"Stop it!", I bellowed in my best I'm-the-one-in-charge-here-no-really-I-am voice. Then I heard the unmistakable sound of flesh on floor. I looked up to see them both wrestling in the middle of the post office floor.

Now I totally get those "Calgon, take me away!" commercials. I was also hoping to hear the Southwest Airlines' "[Ding] Need to get away?" but the only bells and whistles I heard were going on inside my head.

Now everybody sing with me... "They're coming to take me away- ha-ha. They're coming to take me away...."



2 comments:

  1. Great.... just great. I would have loved to see that as long as it wasn't my kids doing it. Then I could have totally judged you/felt sorry for you all at the same time. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, what is up with the Post office? I dread taking my kids there, it always brings out the worst in Drew!

    ReplyDelete