FRIEND: Why haven't you cut Noah's hair? It's getting really long.
ME: Because I kind of like it long and want to let it grow out.
NOAH: I hate it! Cut it!
FRIEND: There is a boy in my class that had a mowhawk and then he let it all grow out and it got long like Noah's, but now it is all poofy. You know, like a rock star.
NOAH: Like Disco?
FRIEND: Exactly.
NOAH: Groooooovy , man! ( complete with an Elvis hip-swivel)
Where does he get this stuff? How does he even know what Disco IS? And who taught him the Elvis moves?
____________________________________________________________________
I'm participating in Friday Follow Me which was created by Tami, Harriet and Ian designed to attract more readers to your blog and to expose you to other blogs that might be of interest to you. Follow the link and go check it out. Link up if you have a blog.
What a personality!
ReplyDeleteHe sounds like a music buff! Stopping by from FF. I love the name of your blog. It totally describes life with little kids.
ReplyDeleteJoy @ http://thepracticalmomguide.blogspot.com
I bet the Elvis just comes natural.
ReplyDeleteOMG! That's hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog. I would love to see pics of your purple and green!