Thursday, May 13, 2010

Technicality...

Conversation at the bus stop this morning:

NOAH: What time is it, Mommy?"
ME: 8:42
NOAH: Darn, I wish it was 11:42
ME: Why?
NOAH: Because that is lunchtime and today is pizza day.
ME: Wait, lunch time is at eleven forty-TWO? Not just eleven forty?
NOAH: Yes, it's 11:42.
ME: That's an odd time.
**eye roll**
NOAH: NO! It's EVEN... because it ends in a TWO! Duh!
ME: Touché, Noah, touché.
NOAH: TOOTHPASTE?!! **pause** WHAT!?? **hysterical giggles**


See what I am talking about? He has his moments where I forget he is six and I feel like I am talking to a much older child/person and then he brings me screaming back into the reality that he is just a six-year-old little boy.

2 comments:

  1. What a doll. And so smart, learning odd and even numbers already! I like how he gets you twisted up in a knot - funny.

    ReplyDelete