Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ice Cream Wars 3- Good Things Come to Those Who Wait (or Complain A Lot)

FINALLY!

This afternoon, Noah heard the familiar jingle (I swear that kid has dog ears) and we all ran outside and waited until the rest of us could hear it too. It was unmistakable... the Mister Softee jingle.

We stood on the side street and Zoe began jumping up and down flagging him down.

He stopped.

We ordered.

We ate.

All's good.

We love you, Mister Softee! Come back tomorrow, please.




**Note: Fifteen minutes later, Ghetto Man came rolling through. HA!! IN. YOUR. FACE. GHETTO MAN!

2 comments:

  1. Well, it's not Good Humor, but I guess it'll do... :) When I was a kid, the Good Humor bars had solid centers of milk chocolate! I can still wake up dreaming of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like the best ice cream ever.

    ReplyDelete