This morning, Zoe asked if she could wear her big girl Ariel underwear. I decided to let her and see what happened. I put them on her and she was happily showing her brother her Ariel panties.
I explained to her that if she needed to potty, she had to tell me because Ariel would be very sad if she got wet.
"Ariel sad. No wet." , she reiterated.
Captain Literal came out of his silence at that moment to respond with, " Yes she DOES like to get wet, she's a MERMAID!"
Good thing, because she got wet.
Heh.heh.heh.
ReplyDeleteCaptain Literal needs to understand the difference between being "wet" and being "pee'd" on.
hi jen
ReplyDeletehow old is Zoe? i have hard time with potty too- real hard time...
mine is sep birthday and she will start preschool in this sep, i just wish it will happen before school start..
good luck and have fun!!
Classic! Is this along the same lines as "If you build it they will come"? And in Zoe's case, "If she wears them, she will pee"? I SWORE that Abby was going to walk down the aisle in a pull-up with her binkie - we were CONVINCED! Why are some kids soooo much harder to potty train than others?
ReplyDelete