Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ice Cream Wars-Interim Episode, Before the Finale

This is out of order, but I wanted to be sure and add last night's events as well.

Last night, armed with money, we sat outside from the time Noah got home from school until very late waiting for the appearance of Mister Softee.

He did not come, but Ghetto Man crawled through the neighborhood FOUR TIMES.

FOUR.

F-O-U-R.

I just wondered if that was the equivalent of pee-ing on the neighborhood to mark his territory?

HA! It didn't work!

Nanner- nanner-boo-boo!

3 comments:

  1. So has it been explained to Mr. Softee how imperative it is not to miss your street?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stalking the ice cream truck? I remember being absolutely obsessed with the Good Humor truck when I was a kick - running and running down the street after him like my life depended on that ice cream bar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish we have ice cream truck here in CA too

    ReplyDelete