Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sweet and Sour- Emphasis on "SOUR"

My quest for decent photos of my kids is really getting quite comical. I scour the internet and message boards frequented by professional and amateur photographers trying to get tips on photographing the difficult kids.



I have tried tip after tip, to no avail. There was buzz on my scrapbooking board about, what I thought, was a GREAT idea. Target has these great heart lollipops in their dollar bin. These were a huge hit for valentine pictures and based on the samples I saw on the scrapbooking board as well as the photography board, they were working well!



I was at Target a few weeks ago and picked one up, just in case I took temporary leave of my senses one day and decided to give another photo shoot a whirl. Today, was that day. To my utter amazement, I handed Zoe the lollipop and she was smiling and giggling and dancing around. I couldn't believe it... I was finally going to get my long-awaited, much-deserved picture. Was this too good to be true?? I took the lens cap off my camera and....





Apparently, it WAS too good to be true! As soon as I put the camera away, she was back to giggles and grins.

5 comments:

  1. Lol. It does not get any better with age dear.... sorry.....

    I still have to threaten mine within an inch of their lives and they are just about grown.

    Still, it is fun to try and get that one perfect shot, even if it does get a bit aggravating.....

    Besides momma, she is precious, and that makes up for everything....


    Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try mine tomorrow. Let's see if I have any better luck. It is a cute pic though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love those cute puffy cheeks though. I just want to pop them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jenn, Melissa said if you every fly home to visit, she will cut your hair.... So, when ya comin???????

    ReplyDelete