Saturday, August 29, 2009

Checkups

Both kids had their annual checkups yesterday. (Zoe's 2-year old and Noah's 6-year-old). Everyone is in good health. Zoe is 32.5 inches tall and weighs 21.8 pounds. Noah is 43.75 inches tall and weighs 36 pounds. The pictures were taken with the point-and-shoot I keep in my diaper bag... that coupled with the awesome fluorescent lighting in the exam room gave them their stellar-quality. ( In case you couldn't detect it, that was dripping with sarcasm).




"Ahhhh.. Mommy.. I'm NAKED.. let me cover my boobies!"

"Bubba, you give that pony back or I'll punch you!"

Ladies and Gentelmen, I give you Hear No Evil and See No Evil.

**tongue click** " I see you!"


3 comments:

  1. so cute. Actually, I think the pictures are great. When I saw the first picture, I was going to ask you what color that is on your wall (I like it), but then I realized it is the dr. office,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so tiny. That is like having your baby forever. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, Jack is closer to Noah's weight than Zoe's. I miss my bitty baby!

    ReplyDelete