Thursday, August 20, 2009

Circus Get-up

I thought Zoe needed a birthday outfit to match her theme. I'm neurotic like that.

I scanned the adorable clown from her banner and then used my handy dandy Photoshop CS4 to make a little birthday picture and sentiment and then printed it out on iron-on transfer paper.

Voila' ! Mad skillz, I'm telling you, mad skillz. Bwahahaaaaa!



I also made a matching tutu. I am pleased with how cute it turned out.


Unfortunately, I can't get her to wear it! She loved the clown when I first printed him out for her banner, but Grandma is here visiting and brought this: ( Little Mermaid nightgown- she LOVES the Little Mermaid, or "Meme")




I cannot pry it off of her. She won't even get dressed during the day. Yes, that little glimmer under her right eye is a tear.. because I- GASP- tried to take the gown off of her!

The gown is going to disappear tonight and not reappear until AFTER her birthday party.

Uh-huh.. THAT'S going to work.









2 comments:

  1. You are too good at this mom thing. You make the rest of us look like slackers. A shirt that matches her decorations!!!!! Cut it out.

    I hope she finds the gown.

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Nice work!

    Mariel
    www.oneshetwoshe.com

    ReplyDelete