This one is originally from March 2008 when Noah was in preschool. If you know me well, you know that I rarely ever get normal photos of my children. They are always making goofy faces.. they don't like to smile prettily for the camera. Well, it's been going on for awhile as evidenced by this blog:
Zsa Zsa Gabor ( "Please, no pictures!")
It has been impossible lately to get a good photo of Noah. When I took the two kids to get their pictures taken, the whole session was a disaster. So, when notices came home that the school was taking spring photos, I was optimistic that maybe, without me there, the photographer could get a good shot of Noah. The pictures came home today... now I wasn’t there, so I can’t speak for them, but I would guess it didn't go well.
But its still cute.
ReplyDeleteShouldn't pictures reflect personality???? If you were 32 and had a photography saying goofy things to you, would this not be the expression you'd make?
ReplyDelete