AAFES is the organization that runs the Army/Air Force PX/BX. That's the place we shop on base/post. They have a Facebook page and have announced a photo contest for the cutest kid. I uploaded Zoe's picture today and now I need votes. If you have a Facebook account, please follow my link and become a fan of the BX/PX by clicking that you like it. And then, click "like" under my photo of Zoe. That is considered your vote and you can only vote once. The picture with the most "likes" by July 5 will win.
Zoe's photo entryHere is the photo I entered:

Why are you still here? Go forth. Vote. Share with your Facebook friends and tell them to vote as well.
I'm still here (just for a minute, I swear!) to tell you, Jennifer, that she is breathtakingly beautiful, and those big chocolatey eyes? Oy.
ReplyDeleteOkay. Enough said. I'll go vote!
She is beautiful! Voting!
ReplyDeleteZoe, my favrite baby on the block. I will vote to.
ReplyDelete