Thursday, June 24, 2010

End of Year (FINALLY) Teacher Gift

Tomorrow is Noah's last day of school. ( I know- it's about time!) Here are the very simple gifts I made for his teacher and bus driver: ( you can click on the image to see it enlarged)

I took a simple canister jar from WalMart, filled it with pink lemonade mix, cut out some cute little flip flops with my Cricut, tied a pretty bow around it and added a tag. The pinwheels were easy too. I used paper I already had, a long straight pin, a bead and a pencil. Easy Peasey.

Happy Summer!!

4 comments:

  1. thAT IS SOOO CUTE!! you are sooo talented!!
    oh good news, my older one pee in the potty today - i wan to share with you, since we are on the same boat=)
    will you have busy summer like Julie?(just we bit busy,she is friend of mine)
    have fun summer and you need to take your little one to that bibbidi salon=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative, Jennifer! I'm sure this will make both of them happy just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out super cute. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those are super cute! I can't believe he's *just now* getting out of school! When does the new school year start?

    ReplyDelete