I was sitting at my kitchen table assembling the invitations to Zoe's birthday party when Noah casually walked into the kitchen, sat down at the table and said, " Zoe is in my room playing Legos with me."
"I'm glad y'all are playing nicely", I answered.
I glanced up at Noah and he got a very serious look on his face and said, " But, I'm sorry to inform you that she swallowed a Lego."
"WHAT!?" I shouted as I jumped from my chair and darted down the hallway to make sure she wasn't choking.
She wasn't. She was happily sitting in his room smiling and playing. She had moved on to a book and held it up for me to see, smiling the entire time."
Afterwards, Noah and I had a discussion about what events require him to come tell mommy immediately!
I have a tendency to wonder what I should blog about also. But what it really comes down to is blogging about something you would like to share with other people. Something that you like and are interested in. I'm sure there are like minded people out there somewhere.
ReplyDeleteI think this post was cute. Kids tend to do the darnedest things. I'm happy to see that Little Zoe didn't get hurt from swallowing that lego.
Funny, and not so funny. Bud loves to play in Baby Girl's room. I love it and am freaked out by it all at the same time.
ReplyDelete