Monday, February 15, 2010

For Posterity's Sake

I started this blog as a way to share my kids with our families that live sixteen hundred miles away. In case you don't know my background, we are a military family and don't live anywhere near our families, so I have to get creative in sharing our stories. I also like to have a written record of the little moments that might get lost in the day to day chaos. I want to be able to share these with my children when they are grown.

With that said, I want to get to today's version of Combinations of Words You Never Thought You Would Hear Until You Were a Parent, starring Noah.



"Mommy! Zoe won't stop banging on my door with a chicken leg!"


My life rocks!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah. I don't even want to know how that all came about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kids always entertain us...don't they? have a good tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is not a topic that comes up very often.

    thanks for stopping by my blog--I am off to check out yours

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too awesome! I didn't have siblings growing up so I didn't get that kind of fun.

    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete