Friday, February 12, 2010

I Know You Are, But What Am I?

Sanity?

What's that?

Monday- President's Day- another system is moving through. Nothing epic, mind you, but right now they are looking for an additional two to eight inches of snow.

I'm out of Sangria.

But, I found the NyQuil... and I'm cowering in the corner in the fetal position rocking.

And rocking.

And rocking.

Has anyone seen my blankie?

Go ahead, judge me.

I don't care.

**thumbing my nose at you**

2 comments:

  1. Is it worse to drug yourself or your children? I used to work on the theory that a well timed benydryl could save my childs life. That is until I had a kid that it hypes up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't judge you if you let me join you. Seriously. Make. It. Stop. Another flake of snow and I'm gonna lose my mind, up in here. all DMX-style. But, if you're bored you could have everyone snowed in come over to pBd and vote for your fugly face!

    ReplyDelete