Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Ghost of Februaries Past

Is that how you spell the plural of February?

Ok, Mama Kat has some writing prompts posted for her Writer's Workshop and I really like one of the suggestions. The problem is, I am having a really rough day and my creative juices are not flowing. The prompt says to find a random picture from a previous February, post it and tell the story of it. I found two pictures I want to post, but really don't have a lot to say about them. Well, at least as far as a writer's workshop would go.

So, this is really kind of a combination of Mama Kat's prompt and a Wordful Wednesday post ( Angie at 7 Clown Circus).


February 10, 2007:



Even though we didn't get a whole lot of snow, it was so very cold this winter! This is taken at the beach in Cape May, NJ. You know it is cold when salt water freezes. Look how the pier is just covered in ice! ( you really have to click on this picture to enlarge it and get the full effect)
February 14, 2008:

Zoe was six months old and all bundled up in her carseat ready to go out. I can't believe how time flies and how big my little girl is now!

** don't forget to vote for me, I'm getting my butt kicked! Jennifer #5.. you can't miss me, I'm the one in the headgear! You can vote once a day and no anonymous voting.

1 comment:

  1. She looks like a little brown eyed doll in that carrier. So cute.

    And that picture just looks too freakin' cold.

    ReplyDelete