Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wordful Wednesday- Now That's What I Call A Business!

I was driving to rehearsal last night when I ended up behind at truck with the most fabulous name for a business. Ever. The guy has a home improvement business and I think I am going to hire him if I ever need someone because he obviously gets the idea of perfection.

I wanted to take a picture, but it was just too dark outside. Thanks to one of my Facebook friends, she Googled the business and sent me a copy of his business card. His personal details are cut out for privacy, but I just HAD to share!
For more Wordful Wednesday posts, go see Angie at Seven Clown Circus.





4 comments:

  1. It's a wise man who can put a message about his wife on his business LOL love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever! I bet it was his wife's idea, though! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! My husband could take a couple of pointers from that guy. lol
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

    Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
    @TweetingMama

    ReplyDelete
  4. That guy will get calls just because he's smart enough to make up that slogan! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete