Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Real Reason We Have a Baby Toilet in the House

It isn't because it might help Zoe learn to use the toilet. Because, it doesn't work.

It is a useless ( or so I thought) object, collecting dust in our bathroom. I googled alternate uses * so I wouldn't feel that I had wasted money. Here is a compilation of what I found:

One could always perk up their garden with their potty by using it as a planter:


Or perhaps, ditch those pesky adirondack chairs with their rigid backs and trade them for something more comfortable:




To appease that quirky artist in your family, you could turn it into sculpture- a work of art sure to capture the attention and admiration of all your neighbors:

But, if you are Zoe, you will put it to a more practical use. Turns out, the aforementioned "dust collector" was serving a purpose afterall. During it's routine dusting today, I discovered it's real identity.

Storage.

I told you my daughter was a hoarder.

If you missed the story about potty-training my daughter, you can read it here.

*amazing what you can find when you google

*Image credit 1

*Image credit 2

*Image credit 3

Image 4- mine

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome - a dual purpose potty! Oh wait, I guess it actually has THREE purposes if we count them out individually. (har har har)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, where do you live? Vidor? LOL No one else will think that is funny but us.

    After I pulled out the potty for James and cloroxed it and put it in the bathroom and now he want use it so I use the little bucket to rinse his hair. Yes. I totally do. It is the perfect size. And it was disinfected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter's very own treasure chest! Potty training is frustrating. Your lucky your preschool teaches them. The preschools where we live request that they already be potty trained before they attend. The potty planter is hilarious. I'm sure it would cause a few passerbys to stop and stare.

    ReplyDelete