Monday, February 15, 2010

People Think I'm Fugly- See For Yourself!

Ok, y'all, I told you I wasn't completely about my senses while being stuck in the house due to snow. I must have had a bit too much sangria, because I entered a contest. A "Fugly Face" contest. For reals.

Dumb Mom posted a call for awkward, ugly, photos with those awesome 90's trends. Big hair- check. Frosted eyeshadow- check. Weird purple cap- check. Headgear? Ok... well, that wasn't a trend.. but my little sister snapped that picture, and here it lives on in infamy.

So, if you have a moment, head over to Parenting by Dummies and vote for me- Jennifer #5. If I win, I will be crowned Blog Dawg of the Year by Dumb Mom. And who doesn't want to be the ugliest person in the blogosphere?

Here's the photo I took leave of my senses and submitted:

Ok, once you are done laughing.. go vote!

You can vote once a day and no anonymous voting.



4 comments:

  1. You so cheated with the headgear picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! To be honest, she has a lot of followers.. I thought there would be A LOT of entries and I was just hoping to win the gift card from her. I picked the headgear one because it is the funniest. I had no idea there would only be 8 of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...some people were too scared to submit their fugly photos! You know shame, embarrassment, that stuff we obviously don't have! Funny how no one minds embarrassing their kids (did you see the Xmas one?) but when it comes to ourselves we aren't so liberal with our fugly! Next one will be huge I'm sure 'cause it's all about the kids again and everyone LOVES sharing pics of their kids! Good luck, yours really was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will go vote for you!

    ReplyDelete